Sunday, November 15, 2009

A humble beginning

Talk is cheap. After telling A for the 20th time last night "No, no, seriously...I'm going to start a food blog" I've finally broken down and put the wheels in motion.

My blogging experience is limited and as a husband to an amazing blogger, I know that coming up with material isn't always the easiest thing to do. You've got to find something you love. And since I'm pretty sure weekly updates about how much I adore my wife probably wouldn't yield the traffic I'm looking for, I'm focusing on my other love. Food.

There are quite a few Austin food bloggers out there and they've been the inspiration for many of our finest meals both at home and out on the town. My hope is to do just that for anyone who happens to read. It will be a combination of restaurant reviews, recipes I try at home and any other topics that might seem blog worthy.

So, uh...here goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment